Ok, so, I did this cushion a little while ago, and it was up on etsy for a little while. Then, one night I realised how sad I'd be if it was sold, so I whipped it off the internet, and it now has pride of place in my living room.
I used a mix of new and charity shop fabrics, and for a first attempt at patchwork, i'm really pleased with the result. I think there shall be more to follow!
The fabric for the back came from a charity shop, I think it might have been an ikea bedspread in its first incarnation.
My photography has improved since I took these photos! I love these fabrics though! I can see me making many more patchwork cushions in the future, and maybe even letting some go to new homes...