Friday 26 October 2012

Frankfurt Illustration frenzy

In September, I was commissioned to produce a set of 104 smallish illustrations for various projects going off to be showcased at Frankfurt book fair earlier this month. It was a daunting project with so little time. But I managed to pull it off!





All in all there were 104 illustrations to do. 21 animals, 56 vehicles, and 27 spacecraft/satellites. Plus five sets of step by step illustrations, all to be done at light speed.  It was a bit of a monster, so I ended up breaking it down into stages. This really helped, and it was much easier in bite-size chunks, and even left me time for tea and cake. Yum.

I'm planning another little illustration frenzy in the next few months!.. Watch this space...


The final illustrations will be up on my website to have a little look at soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment