Wednesday 24 October 2012

Norwich Print Fair

I can't get over just how quickly this year has gone! It really doesn't seem a year since the last Norwich Print fair exhibition.

There were some fab artists at this years fair, and if I had more money, would definitely have bought something more than a couple of postcards, hopefully next year. There were just so many fantastic prints to choose from. There are certainly some new local artists I shall be watching out for (and saving up for).





I've been very inspired by this years fair, and I'll be dusting off my lino cutting tools, and re-instating the Silkscreen at some point in the not so distant future.


• Some awesome linocuts by Rob Barnes
• Brilliant screen prints by Richard Horne 
• Amazingly intricate Linocuts by Vanessa Lubach (I especially loved the chickens)
• Lovely linocuts by HJ Jackson 
• Bold and colourful linocuts by David Jones

(Click on the names for links to the artists websites)

The Print Fair website can be found at: www.norwichprintfair.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment